This page describes what data the Cambridge Theatre Wiki collects about you when you use the website. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Cambridge Theatre Wiki does store and log personal information if you create an account with us, but we do not disclose it to anyone.
- The Cambridge Theatre Wiki is hosted on servers owned and run by the SRCF and abides by their Terms of Service.
- When you create an account with us, you may provide optional personal information about yourself. This information is used to contact you with any questions we may have. The raw data is not disclosed to anyone outside of the CUADC committee.
- We log all edits as well as any administrative actions you take on the website. This is used for debugging and security purposes. This information is not disclosed to anyone outside the CUADC committee.
The only exceptions to the rules above about sharing information is in the following cases:
- Information may be passed to UK authorities in possession of a court-authorised warrant or if otherwise required by law.
- Information may be passed to the University of Cambridge, specifically but not limited to the ADC Theatre, in order to track and prevent abuse.
- Information may be passed to The Proctors' and Marshal's Office or to College Tutors in the event that we believe the welfare of an individual or individuals to be at risk.